The Information, Culture & Youth Affairs Department acts as a bridge between the Government and the press and electronic media, providing a well suited platform for free exchange of views from both sides.
|Department: Information and Culture Department|
Qualification: Inter, Bachelor, Masters
Publish Date: 03 August 2019
Last for Apply: 16 August 2019
Total Seats: 150
Experience: 0-5 years
Age required : 21-35 Years
The Information, Culture & Youth Affairs Department is the focal point for the projection of the Government of Punjab through media. It is, therefore, linked with the activities and plans of other government departments and Offices acting as a service department for other offices.
The Department also acts as a bridge between the Government and the press and electronic media, providing a well suited platform for free exchange of views from both sides. The department acts as the enabling arm of the Government for the promotion of art and culture and preservation and display of archaeological treasures of Punjab. The Information, Culture & Youth Affairs Department announced many job opportunities as given below;
- General Manager Digital Media
- Digital Media Consultant
- Manager Complaints
- Video Editor
- Graphic Designer
- Creative content writer
- Digital media content manager
- Research Analyst
- Transmission manager
- Senior Research analyst
All details about Information, Culture & Youth Affairs Department Jobs 2019 are given as under:
How To Apply____
- All appointments shall be made in accordance with the Government of Punjab, Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- Pay package would be market based attractive salary.
- The candidates must have Punjab Domicile.
- Only short listed applicants will be called for test / interview. Candidate shall present original documents at the time of interview.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Incomplete application as well as received after due date, shall not be entertained.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / postpone recruitment process and to increase and decrease number of posts, at any time.
- The candidates already working in any government department should apply through proper channel.
- Schedule for interview will be communicated by post only to the eligible / short listed candidates after scrutiny of the applications.
- Foreign qualifications must be recognized by HEC.
- In case, any of the information, furnished by the applicant, found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
- Click on APPLY NOW Button and visit www.pakjobsalerts.com for further details.
16 Years of Education (2nd Division) in Mass Communication or Journalism or Information Technology or International Relations or BBA / MBA Marketing from an HEC recognized university and;
Five years post qualification experience of advertising/PR and communication crises management advertisement campaign, media analysis and strategy in the private / public sector organization. Click on APPLY NOW button and join Information, Culture & Youth Affairs Department to serve nation. GOOD LUCK