JAMSHORO POWER COMPANY LIMITED
JAMSHORO POWER COMPANY LIMITED is a Government of Pakistan Owned Corporate Entity
Jamshoro Power Company Limited- JPCL (GENCO-I) is State Owned Company, primarily responsible for generating electricity and managing operation & maintenance of the Power Plant competitively in the best interest of the nation. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the challenging position of “PROJECT DIRECTOR” for 1320 (2×660) MW Supercritical Coal Fired Power Project, being installed by JPCL at Jamshoro, Sindh.
|1||Department||Jamshoro Power Company Limited|
|2||Qualification||Graduation, Masters, M.Phil|
|3||Publish Date||30 January 2020|
|4||Last for Apply||15 February 2020|
|8||Age required||30-62 Years|
|9||Application Form||Address Mentioned Below|
The Project Director will report to the Chief Executive Officer, JPCL, and will work towards the development of the Project. He / She will ensure efficiency and transparency in the execution of the Project with a goal-oriented approach and will work closely with all stakeholders. The Project Director will supervise the construction, development, and commissioning of the Project and will ensure work quality during the execution stage of project and monitor the flow of project financing to frame an effective and vibrant communi-cation network with all stakeholders to resolve emerging issues from time-to-time regarding the Project.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bachelor or Higher Degree in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
- Should have at least twenty (20) years of experience of working in the power sector at national or international level.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have:
- Work experience at senior positions in thermal power generation.
- Management-level experience of planning, formulation, contract management, and setting-up of thermal power generation team.
- Work experience of Project Management Tools.
- Previous management-level experience of coal power projects.
- Familiarity of working with International Financial Institutions
- Familiarity with public procurement rules, procedures and regulations.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership, team building, risk assessment, and management approach with excellent problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Appointment will be on contract basis, initially for a period of Three (03) years, extendable on satisfactory performance and as per requirement of the assignment.
- AGE The candidate should not be More than 62 Years
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to forward their Curriculum Vitae along with two (02) professional references and a recent passport-size photograph, under a covering letter to the Chief Executive Officer, JPCL (GENCO-1) at address given below within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Serving employees of Public Sector Organizations/ Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channels.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview/ selection process. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- (JPCL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement or with-hold the recruitment process without assigning any reason.)
Chief Executive Officer Jamshoro Power Company Limited (JPCL) – GENCO-I C/O Manager HR/Admin GENCO HOLDING COMPANY LTD. 1ST Floor, OPF Building, Shahra-e-Jhamooriat, G-5/2, Islamabad.