JOIN PAK ARMY which is one of the well known Defense Force of Pakistan and it is the land serving force which is serving day and night with great heart and soul and striving hard to maintain the peace and prosperity of the Pakistan without caring about their lives. It came in to existence after the independence of Pakistan to serve the Nation and to restrict against all Internal and External Threats towards Pakistan.
|3||Publish Date||27 December 2019|
|4||Last for Apply||20 January 2020|
JOIN PAK ARMY:
Eligibility Conditions to Join Pak Army:
- Nationality: Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply and those of domicile holder of AJK/ Gilgit Baltistan are eligible to apply and those who possess the dual nationality have to surrender from one upon final selection.
- Gender: Only male individuals are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Married/Unmarried both are liable to apply.
- Age Limit: For AEC 28 years, Corps of Ordnance (Ord) 28 years, for Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer (RV&FC) Civilians 28 years and Serving VASs of RV&FC 21 to 35 years and for Psychologist 28 years as on 01st May 2020.
- Height: Male should possess the height of 5′ Feet & 4″ Inches (162.5cm)
- Weight: Weight should be as per body mass index.
Category of Selection & Qualification to Join Pak Army:
- For AEC: For this category, MA/MSc/BS (04 Years) in (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, English, Political Science, History, Islamic Studies/Arabic, Management Science, Geography/GIS) is required.
- For Corps of Ordnance: For this category, BE/BSc Metallurgy Engineering is required to apply.
- For Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officers (RV&FC): Applicants should be having DVM or equivalent degree Registered with PVMC. Candidates having MSc (Hons)/M.Phil in relevant discipline will be preferred.
- For Psychologist: For this category, MSc Psychology is required to apply.
How to Apply for Join Pak Army as Captain 2020:
- All the interested applicants are required to register online from the website as joinpakarmy.gov.pk or from the given link below and one can also register from the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center.
- Registration will begin on December 23. 2019 to January 20, 2020.
- Preliminary Test will be held from 23rd January to 31st January 2020 and after that the applicants will undergo the Written Test/Intelligence Test/ Personality Test and Preliminary Medical Test on the given schedule.
- Candidates who are selected by the AS&RCs will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and after that medical examination will be carried out by CMH and final selection will be made by CMH.
- Documents should be produced At AR&SC’s as Original and attested copies of marksheets, Registration certificates, House job certificates, domicile copy, 3 colored passport size photographs and crossed postal order of Rs.100/ in favor of Director General Personnel Administration, GDPA, GHQ Rawalpindi.
- For Further Details Visit PAKJOBSALERTS.COM