NTC stands for National Telecom Corporation (NTC) which is running by the government of Pakistan for Information Technology and Telecommunication service.
|Department: National Telecommunication Corporation|
Qualification: Matric, Diploma, Inter, BSc, Master
Publish Date: 1st Feb 2019
Last for Apply: 13 Feb 2019
Location: Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Karachi, Peshawar
Total Seats: 45
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Age required: 25 to 35 Years
- 1 Department Overview
- 1.1 Newspaper Advertisement
- 1.2 The requirement for Junior Technician, JDNT, Data Network Technician for NOC Services, Building Overseer
- 1.3 The requirement of National Telecom Corporation (NTC) ADE, Email Administrator, AD (HR), System Administrator, Database Administrator, Security Administrator.
- 1.4 How to Apply and General Information
NTC stands for National Telecom Corporation (NTC) which is running by the government of Pakistan for Information Technology and Telecommunication service. This company is established in 1996 by the government of Pakistan. The Headquarter of NTC is situated in Islamabad. The official website of NTC is https://ntc.net.pk/.
National Telecom Corporation (NTC) is offering 45+ Jobs (Multiple types of Jobs) by National Testing Service. National Testing Service is conducting this NTC jobs test for you, and you can download the job application form with deposit slip from NTS official website or click on above “Apply Now” button. The required qualification and age limits are given below with full details. If you are eligible candidates for these jobs, then you should apply. NTS is conducting the test for these following jobs for National Telecom Corporation (NTC) ADE, Email Administrator,
Data Network Technician for NOC Services, Building Overseer, Junior Technician, AD (HR), System Administrator, Database Administrator, Security Administrator, JDNT.
The requirement for Junior Technician, JDNT, Data Network Technician for NOC Services, Building Overseer
- Candidate should have age between 25 to 30.
- All of these jobs are on Contract base.
- For Junior Technician, the candidate should have pass Matric with Science
- For JDNT, Fsc qualification is required.
- For Building Overseer, the candidate must have Matric degree with 3 years Associate Engineering in Civil Diploma.
- Candidate have three years diploma in IT/Computer/Telecom with three experience is required for Data Network Technician for NOC Services.
The requirement of National Telecom Corporation (NTC) ADE, Email Administrator, AD (HR), System Administrator, Database Administrator, Security Administrator.
- Candidate should have age between 25 to 30.
- Only PEC registered candidates are eligible for these posts.
- In ADE, System Administrator and AD(HR), BE/BSc (Engg) in Electronics/Telecom, Computer science, BSCS/ BSE with 5 years experience and Mater’s degree in Public Administratiqualificationion are reqiured for respectively posts.
- For Database Administrator, Security Administrator and Email Administrator, BE/BSc(Engg), BSCS, BSE, MCS, MSIt can be applied but 3 years experience is also required.
How to Apply and General Information
- Candidate can apply for these jobs by download the application form from our link or the official site of NTS. Then-candidate should post application with test fee to NTS headquarter Islamabad.
- To apply for more than one posts, please use a separate form with a separate charge. This form will be considered valid only for the first selected post in the sequence.
- Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information/answers.
- DO NOT give your portable mobile number (which is converted from one network to another) so that SMS delivery is ensured.
- NTS will not issue Roll No Slips to those who have not filled in their academic record properly.
Candidate should convert their grades into marks. (O Level / A Level or any other degree having grade).
Write exact degree name & major subject mention in certificate/transcript.
The result awaiting candidates are not eligible.
- Please DO NOT leave any field blank otherwise, your application may not be considered.
- Incorrect, false information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of legal action.
- Mobile Phones or any Electronic Gadgets are not allowed in Test Center premises.
- In addition for 5 years general age relaxation, The information provided for age relaxation claim will be verified and a certificate shall be required at the time of interview.
- Use a separate envelope and separate application form for each post you are applying for.
- Attach your Two recent Passport Size Photographs, Copy of CNIC and Original Bank Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
- The last date for submission of application form is Monday 11 February 2019.