Ministry of Law and Justice is Federal government Department which responsible for providing advisory services to all the Offices of Federal and Provincial Governments on legal, judicial and constitutional matters.
|1||Department||Ministry of Law & Justice|
|2||Qualification||Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|
|3||Publish Date||29 September 2019|
|4||Last for Apply||12 October 2019|
|8||Age required||18-25 Years|
Ministry of Law and Justice:
Ministry of Law and Justice is Federal government Department which responsible for providing advisory services to all the Offices of Federal and Provincial Governments on legal, judicial and constitutional matters. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs for Masters to Matric pass individuals and latest Ministry of Law Jobs 2019 can be examined from the following.
- Sub-Librarian (BS-15)
- Assistant (BS-14)
- Steno typist (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-12)
- LDC (BS-09)
Following positions are announced on the merit basis for the following positions such as (Sub-Librarian, Assistant, Steno typist, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk (LDC)) for the Ministry of Law and Justice and its Law Offices in Pakistan.
The appointment shall be on contract basis which can be permanent on the satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the applicants such as if we talk about required qualification then we found that for all positions Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric in the relevant discipline pass can apply for the relevant post but relevant experience is compulsory for all positions. Visit PAK JOBS ALERTS for further Details
After final selection, the selected candidates shall offer a handsome salary package from the department starting and other fringe benefits as per the policy of the department. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the criteria mentioned below.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applicants shall apply directly on NCBMS College and Testing Services (Pvt) website www.ncbms.edu.pk.
- After filling online submit the hard copy of the duly completed form to PO Box No. 1064 Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is October 12, 2019.
- Incomplete application or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Already serving candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.