National Highways & Motorway Police abbreviated as NH&MP, is a police force in Pakistan formed on November 26, 1997, which is responsible for enforcement of traffic and safety laws, security and recovery on Pakistan’s National Highways and Motorway network. It has huge staff performing duties to maintain the motorway traffic. Motorway Police is a federal government department and jobs announced under it are government sector jobs. Today Latest National Highways & Motorway Police Jobs 2020 are announced which can be examined from this page.
# Title Details 1 Department National Highway and Motorway Police 2 Qualification Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters 3 Publish Date 06 January 2020 4 Last for Apply 20 January 2020 5 Location Pakistan 6 Total Seats 2000+ 7 Experience Fresh 8 Age required
18-25 Years 9 Application Form
National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs:
Get Junior Patrol Officer Jobs 2020 | National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs 2020 NHMP Junior Patrol Officer Application Form Download | www.pts.org.pk at this page of our site. Motorway Police Jobs 2020 is announced today for the Pakistani Nationals according to which 1158 Vacancies of BPS-14 to BPS-07 staff are announced on Regional/Provincial and Disable Quotas.
Jobs in Motorway Police to apply are (Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07), Assistant (BS-15), Stenotypist (BS-14), Photographer (BS-13), UDC (BS-11), Field Assistant (BS-11), Draftsman (BS-10), LDC (BS-09), Paramedical Staff (BS-07), Khateeb (BS-07), Tailor (BS-07)). Today Motorway Police Jobs 2020 for Non-Uniformed Staff were also announced which is ready to be recruit by well-educated individuals. A National Highway and Motorway Police invite application from Male belong to Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan/FATA and Azad Kashmir.
Eligibility Criteria for NHMP Jobs 2020:
Following Candidates are eligible to apply For The Seats
- Candidates willing to apply should have Graduation/Intermediate/Matric/Middle qualification.
- Age applicant should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be granted as per Government Rules.
- Intermediate (FA/FSc/ICS or equivalent) with at least 2nd Division is required to apply.
- Height for Male should be at least 5′ Feet and 8″ Inches.
- Height for females should be at least 5′ Feet and 4″ Inches.
- Height for Male belongs to Balochistan should be at least 5′ Feet and 6″ Inches.
- Height for females belong to Balochistan should be at least 5′ Feet and 3″ Inches.
- The chest measurement for males should be 33×35 Inches.
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- unior Patrol Officer (BS-07)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Photographer (BS-13)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Field Assistant (BS-11)
- Draftsman (BS-10)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Paramedical Staff (BS-07)
- Khateeb (BS-07)
- Tailor (BS-07)
How to Apply for National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs:
- Motorway Police Jobs Application Form is available at www.pts.org.pk.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, driving certificate, recent photographs and copy of deposit slip of test fee via post to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- The applicants have to pay the Rs. 89/ for Phase-I as processing fee and those qualified the phase-I will have to pay Rs. 59/- for Phase-II in any online branch of HBL or UBL.
- If anyone wanted to apply for more than one post then he must submit a separate application.
- Government Employees should apply through proper channel.
- The last date to apply is January 20, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test interview.
Visit PAKJOBSALERTS.COM For More Latest Jobs 2020