NHMP National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs 2020:
National Highways and Motorway Police abridged as NH&MP, is a police power in Pakistan framed on November 26, 1997, which is answerable for implementation of traffic and wellbeing laws, security and recuperation on Pakistan’s National Highways and Motorway organize. It has tremendous staff performing obligations to keep up the motorway traffic. Motorway Police is a central government division and occupations reported under it are government area employments. Today Latest National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs 2020 are reported which can be analyzed from this page.
Highway Patrol Officer Positions 2020 | National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs 2020 NHMP Application Form Download | www.nhmp.gov.pk at this page of our site page. Motorway Police Jobs 2020 is pronounced today through FPSC – Federal Public Service Commission the assumed testing affiliation working under the Government of Pakistan.
Jobs in Motorway Police to apply are (Patrol Officer (BS-14)). Today Motorway Police Jobs 2020 for Non-Uniformed Staff were furthermore detailed which is set up to be enroll by achieved individuals. A National Highway and Motorway Police invite application from Male and Females have a spot with Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan/FATA and Azad Kashmir.
Eligibility Criteria for NHMP Jobs 2020:
- Candidates willing to apply should have a Bachelors qualification from HEC recognized university.
- Age applicant should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Height for Male should be 5′ and 8″.
- Height for Female should be 5′ and 4″.
- Minimum Chest Measurement 33″ to 35″.
- For all other positions announced in FPSC Advertisement No. 02/2020, applicants should hold qualification Masters/Bachelors in the relevant discipline and relevant field experience and skills is required to apply.
Vacant Positions in FPSC Advertisement 02/2020:
- Instructor (English) (BS-16)
- Administrative Officer (BS-16)
- National Savings Officer (BS-17)
- Range Forest Officer (BS-16)
- Medical Lab Technologist (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Law) (BS-17)
- Deputy Director (Law) (BS-18)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Deputy Director / Protector of Emigrants (BS-18)
- Lecturer (Male) (BS-17)
- Librarian (Male) (BS-16)
- Demonstrator (Female) (BS-16)
- Principal / Headmaster / Senior Teacher / Instructor (Male) (BS-18)
- Web Developer (BS-17)
How to Apply for National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs:
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facilities are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The last date for submission of application is February 24, 2020.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 06th June 2020.