|1||Department||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|3||Publish Date||18 October 2019|
|4||Last for Apply||28 October 2019|
JOBS DETAILS:Vacant Situations in Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department:
- Assistant Research Officer (BS-16)
- Research Officer (BS-17)
- Forest Ranger (BS-16)
- Sub Divisional Forest Officer (BS-17)
Vacant Situations in Environment Protection Department:
- Research Assistant (BS-16)
Vacant Situations in Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department:
- Charge Nurse (Male) BS-16) (500 Posts)
- Charge Nurse (Female) BS-16) (4500 Posts)
HOW TO APPLY:
- The applicants who fulfil the demands of the said jobs and meet all job requirements can apply online from the given link below or can be applied online from the official site.
- The last date for applying is October 28, 2019.
- A hard copy of the application, incomplete and late received application will not be entertained.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for all positions as test fees in favour of PPSC in State Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on the official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test only qualified candidates will be called for interviews for which every candidate should bring original documents.