Pakistan Army is one best forces organization which take responsibility to make whole Pakistan save and sound. Most people are intersted to join Pakistan army and serve for his nation. That is why Pakistan army is providing many jobs which are related to the army.
|Department: Pakistan Army|
Publish Date: 20 January 2019
Last for Apply: 20 Feb 2019
Location: Army General Headquarters
Total Seats: 100
Experience: o-1 years
Age required: 22 to 40 years
Click on Apply Now button and move on the official website of Pakistan Army where you can get official registration page and get your slip there.
Pakistan Army is one best forces organization which take responsibility to make whole Pakistan save and sound. Most people are intersted to join Pakistan army and serve for his nation. That is why Pakistan army is providing many jobs which are related to the army. There are two main branches of an army “Arms & Services“. Pakistan army is offering jobs at every qualification Matric, Intermediate, BA/BSC/BS, MS/MSc For soldiers, Long Course, Short Service Commission etc. The official website of Pakistan Army is a www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Pakistan Army is offering many jobs for different posts as a Captain which is following, AEC stands for Army Education Corps. The qualification is requiring for it is MPhil or MS (18 years of education) in these respective subjects Chemistry, History, Islamic Studies, Pak Studies, Computer Science, Politics, Science, Economics, Geography, Physics, Maths, English, Arabic, and Urdu. The only Candidate can apply who has maximum 28 years old. Corps of Ordnance (Ord) has the same requirements which are given above but the candidate has must BE Chemical Engineering degree. The army is also offering Psychologist jobs, an MA or MSc in Psychology is required. Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer (RV&FC) and qualification is requiring DVM or equivalent degree which is registered with PVMC. MSc (Hons) or M Phil (in the relevant subject) will be given preference. For the Civilians maximum age acquired is 28 Years old and for Serving VASs of RV&FC can apply 21 to 35 years old candidate.
- Ph.D. Candidates will be given preference.
- Candidates must have minimum CGPA 3 (not less than 60% marks) from HEC recognized university as a regular student for AEC and minimum CGPA 2.5 or 50% marks in the annual system for Chemical Engineering.
- Candidates require Engineered and Minimum CGPA 2 out of 4 or 50% marks in the annual system for Psychology.
- No 3rd Division or grade D and only two 2nd Division having 50% marks /Grade C throughout the academic career, i.e., Matric to MPhil/MS.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by HEC are eligible.
- Candidate must be Male gender.
- Candidates have nationality citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir. In the final selection, candidates with two nationalities will have to renounce nationalities other than Pakistani nationalities.
- A candidate who has 5 feet and 4 inches height can apply.
Ineligibility Conditions for Candidates
- A candidate who has been twice “NOT RECOMMENDED” by ISSB for PMA/ Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses, however, third chance to appear for the commission in attaining the higher qualification. Candidate will not applicable who is permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- It is withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- It is withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- You are tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB except candidates granted waiver by DGPA. However, the bar of 120 days will not apply to candidates appearing in post Graduate GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
- The candidate is declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board. However, PAF candidates who get medically unfit for flying but fit for ground branches can undergo the routine medical examination as usual candidates if they are desirous to join other arms.
- Dismissed or removed or debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
How to Apply
- Candidates can be online via the internet and get computer generator slip.
- The online registration is starting from 7 January to 6 February 2019.
- The initial test will be started from February 11 to 21, 2019.
- Brings your all original documents to Army Selection & Recruitment which is nearest to you.
- Academic and Intelligence tests will conduct as an initial test.
- After pass the initial test then the candidate must pass physical examination and medical.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive call letter for ISSB test.
In the physical test, the candidate will require to pass these obstacles. Candidate must pass 1.6 km running in 9 Minutes. And Push Ups 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes. After it, the candidate will move Sit Ups 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes. And Chin Ups 2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes. If you are interested in these jobs, then please complete your registration and go to near Army Selection Centre, get your favorite job. Best of Luck