Pak Navy which is shortly named as PN is the Defence Force which is indulged in preventing the war and is held responsible for maintaining within the country, civilian and military harbour’s without caring by themselves is governed by the Govt of Pakistan and Ministry of Defense. Being a Federal Govt Force it offers Govt jobs for male and females and posts will be filled on purely merit basis.
|3||Publish Date||28 October 2019|
|4||Last for Apply||17 November 2019|
|8||Age required||16-21 Years|
PAK NAVY JOBS DETAILS:
- Wi Tech-III (OD)
- Wi Tech-I (AB)
- L Wi Tech (LDG)
- Wi A-IV (PO)
- Gender: Only Male are eligible to apply for the relevant post.
- Marital Status: Applicants married / unmarried are eligible to apply for the relevant category.
- Nationality: Nationality holders of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Individuals possessing DAE/B.Tech/B.Tech Hons. /B.Sc and relevant experience holders are welcome to apply for the relevant category.
HOW TO APPLY:
- All those applicants who wish to join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centers of Pak Navy.
- Registration is open from September 01 to November 17, 2019.
- The applicants have to undergo the series of tests which includes Written Test (E-Testing) which will be conducted on 21st November 2019 at 8:00 am in the following subjects as (Metric Science) English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge.
- VISIT www.pakjobsalerts.com for more details.
- After Written Test the applicants have to go through the Physical Test which includes 1.6 meters running in 8 minutes, 15 push-ups in 2 minutes, 15 sit-ups in 2 minutes and 4 chin ups in minutes will be held in the Headquarters.
- Interview and Medical Examination will begin from November to December 2019 which will be held in the recruitment center and the information regarding this test will be taken from the respect selection center.
- After passing the Interview and Medical Examination the candidates will be going through the Personality Test which will be held in the month of November to December 2019 and on a temporary basis the selection of candidates will be made in Naval Headquarters.
- Naval Headquarter will select on a temporary basis whereas after a medical examination in Karachi Training Center on a temporary basis the applicants will be selected on a Permanent basis.
- Training will begin on 15th March 2020.