PIMS announced latest Jobs 2019 and it want to hire the goal-oriented individuals for the positions of (Assistant, Supervisor Admin, Steno typist, Statistical Assistant, Sub Engineer (Electrical), Medical Record, Cataloger, Home Sister, Assistant Librarian, Draftsman etc.
Get Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences PIMS Islamabad Jobs 2019 Application Form – ots.org.pk. PIMS (Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences) is a government institute that deals with problems in departments of medical sciences. And you all know about the government departments they give fringe benefits to you and all other facilities that an employee needs like transport and medical.
Now PIMS Jobs 2019 are announced today and it want to hire the goal-oriented individuals for the positions of (Assistant, Supervisor Admin, Stenotypist, Statistical Assistant, Sub Engineer (Electrical), Medical Record, Cataloger, Home Sister, Assistant Librarian, Draftsman, lab Technician, Sanitary Inspector, Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator, MRI Technologist Junior, Nuclear Technician, Junior Technician (ICU/Anesthesia/OT), Cath Lab Technician, Sub Engineer (Civil), Sub Engineer (Electrical), Projectionist, Reception Officer, Receptionist, Telephone Operator, Junior Technician (Dresser, Dispenser, ECG, X-Ray, lab Tech, Anesthesia, Dental, OT Technician, ETT Technician and etc).
Qualification they need for these positions are Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric in relevant discipline with relevant field experience is compulsory for all positions. The age restriction of candidates is up to 25 years. Now we are going to share a bit detail about vacant positions and complete knowledge about how to apply procedure.
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Supervisor Admin (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-14)
- Sub Engineer (Electrical) (BPS-14)
- Medical Record Keeper (BPS-14)
- Cataloger (BPS-14)
- Home Sister (BPS-14)
- Assistant Librarian (BPS-14)
- Draftsman (BPS-14)
- Lab Technician (BPS-12)
- Sanitary Inspector (BPS-12)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Computer Operator (BPS-11)
- MRI Technologist Junior (BPS-11)
- Nuclear Technician (BPS-11)
- Junior Technician (Liver) ICU/Anesthesia/OT (BPS-11)
- Cath Lab Technician (BPS-11)
- Sub-Engineer (Civil) (BPS-11)
- Sub-Engineer (Electrical) (BPS-11)
- Projectionist (BPS-11)
- Reception Officer (BPS-11)
- Receptionist (BPS-11)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician (Dresser, Dispenser, ECG, Anesthesia, X-Ray, Dental, Lab Tech (BPS-09)
- OT Technician (BPS-09)
- ETT Technician (BPS-09)
- Echo Technician (BPS-09)
- Radiographer (BPS-09)
- CSSD Technician (BPS-09)
- Dispenser (BPS-09)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Cashier (BPS-07)
- Auto Electrician (BPS-07)
- Motor Mechanic (BPS-07)
- Store Keeper General (BPS-07)
- Store Keeper Medical (BPS-07)
- Telephone Mechanic (BPS-07)
- Telephone Technician (BPS-07)
- Power Electrician (BPS-07)
- Lift Mechanic (BPS-07)
- Upholster (BPS-07)
- Welder (BPS-07)
- EMDG Operator (BPS-07)
- Mechanic General Services (BPS-07)
- Generator Room Operator (BPS-07)
- Nurse Aid (BPS-06)
- Store Keeper (BPS-06)
HOW TO APPLY FOR PIMS:
- Application Form and Online Deposit Slip can be downloaded from the official site of Open Testing Services which is www.ots.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee and other documents should reach Manager Operation (WDD) Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Central Avenue, Phase-VI, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of Bank Alfalah and Habib Bank.
- The last date for submission of application is October 22, 2019.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- For Roll No. Slip, Test Date and Test Result can be checked on the official site of OTS. For more Government Jobs please visit our site pakjobsalerts.com