Pakistan Navy Provides many jobs to Join an ambitious force of Pakistan. It is the Defend Line of Pakistan in Ocean and also conduct many exercises on Gowader Port.
|3||Publish Date||01 September 2019|
|4||Last for Apply||16 September 2019|
|8||Age required||17-21 Years|
- DAE Technical
- IT- Software / Hardware
- Naval Police
- MTD/ Driver
- Support Branch
Requirements for Technical:
DAE Technical Category candidates should possess at least Matric from a recognized Institute with 65% Marks, relevant DAE Diploma with 50% Marks. Age Limit is 17-22 Years for this post and height is 5’feet and 4″inches (162.5 cm)
Requirements for Marines Branch:
For Marines, Branch candidate should be Matric pass in Science with 60% marks in the examination with age limit of 17 to 21 years and Height should be 5″ feet 6′ Inches (167.5 cm).
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply Online for above mentioned posts of Pakistan Navy and should Follow the below instructions before Registration;
- Interested candidates can apply for the post by visiting Official Site of Pakistan Navy www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Last Date for Registration is 16 September 2019
- Applicants has to Fill Their Application Forms carefully
- Proper Details of qualification should provide
- Pakistan Navy will not allow you to Claim any TA/DA
- Candidates should bring their original documents in interview
- Visit PAK JOBS ALERTS For Instance Details.
- All essential enclosed documents should check carefully
- The applicants have to undergo the series of tests which includes Written Test (E-Testing) which will be conducted on 23rd September 2019 at 8:00 am in the following subjects as (Matric Science) English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge.
- After Written Test the applicants have to go through the Physical Test which includes 1.6 meters running in 8 minutes, 15 push-ups in 2 minutes, 15 sit-ups in 2 minutes and 4 chin ups in minutes will be held in the Headquarters.
Pakistan Navy which is shortly named as PN is the Defense Force and it is indulged in preventing the war and is held responsible for maintaining within the country, civilian and military harbor’s without caring by themselves is governed by the Govt of Pakistan and Ministry of Defense. Being a Federal Govt Force it offers Govt jobs for male and females and posts will be filled on purely merit basis.