Pakistan Post announced many Job opportunities. Prime Minister envisioned National Youth Development Framework (NYDF) to empower youth and bring employment opportunities under which Pakistan Post has initiated the Prime Minister Internship Program under which opportunity is being offered across the country for an internship,
starting from 4th Nov-2019. The criteria for the Prime Minister Internship Program are as under:
|2||Qualification||Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|
|3||Publish Date||12 October 2019|
|4||Last for Apply||21 October 2019|
|8||Age required||20-30 Years|
Internship Modules Program A: (Franchise Post Office)
- Understanding of Postal Products
- Accounting Procedures
- Hands-on training for booking of Postal Products
- Preparation of bill & commission on different services as a franchisee
Internship Module Program B: (Insurance Agents)
- Types of insurance policies
- how to become PLI agent
- Calculations related to insurance premium
- Marketing for insurance
- Legal formalities
Internship Module Program C: (E-Commerce)
- Basics of E-Commerce
- Web portals to start E-business
- Role of the delivery partner in e-commerce
- How to become a successful e-commerce entrepreneur
- Understanding of cash on delivery
1st internship program will start on 4th of November 2019.
- Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. 20% of women quota will be applicable.
- The internship will be governed under the given terms and conditions.
- No TA /DA/Stipend/Accommodation will be paid/provided for the training.
- Incomplete applications and late submissions will not be considered.
- Any violation of these terms and conditions will render the internship liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are advised to apply on the proforma Given above or available on www.pakpost.gov.pk.
- All applications shall either be submitted through email or reach concerned officers given below, on or before 21st October 2019
- Visit www.pakjobsalerts.com for more details.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Pakistan Post will make the final selection for the Prime Minister Internship Program as per requirements.
- Prime Minister Internship is not an offer of employment in any way nor does it confer any right to the intern for the continuance of internship after a month.
- The intern will not be entitled to any accommodation, travelling expenses, transport to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during the Internship.
- The intern will be governed by the rules and regulations of the organization including but not limited to, observance of working hours, confidentiality and discipline. The noncompliance with the said rules and regulations shall make the internship liable to be terminated.
- The intern will accept all decisions of the management in respect of placement in any committee, branch or office or cell or any other issue relating to the internship, such decision shall be binding and shall not be challenged in any court of law by the intern or any other person acting through or under him.
- Pakistan Post reserves the right to terminate at any time the internship of any or all the interns without assigning any reasons or giving notice thereof.
- The intern can request for termination of internship on giving 07 days’ notice in writing to the management. In such a case, however, the intern shall not be entitled to receive the internship completion certificate.
- Pakistan Post shall terminate the intern if it is proved, beyond a reasonable doubt, that there has been a disclosure of an official confidential document or information.