Pakistan Rangers is the well known Federal Government body which is under the control and supervision of Govt of Pakistan and is the paramilitary force which is responsible for maintenance of peace and safety in the dangerous are and make the area free from the harmful and unwanted situations to destroy the peace.
|1||Department||Pakistan Rangers Punjab|
|3||Publish Date||02 October 2019|
|4||Last for Apply||21 October 2019|
|8||Age required||18-30 Years|
Pakistan Rangers Department Overview:
Pakistan Rangers is the well known Federal Government body which is under the control and supervision of Govt of Pakistan and is the paramilitary force which is responsible for maintenance of peace and safety in the dangerous are and make the area free from the harmful and unwanted situations to destroy the peace. So, as we come to know that it’s a Govt department and it offers Govt jobs of all levels of senior and junior level and latest Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2019 are announced today.
Apply for the Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2019-2020 Punjab for Sub Inspector Latest Vacancies for which individuals civilians/retired army officers are eligible to apply and civilians from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan possessing Intermediate qualification and prescribed physical fitness are welcome to apply as per the schedule mentioned below.
Pakistan Rangers Punjab:
Get Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2019 Punjab for Soldier Latest Vacancies. Applications are being offered from Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) Ghazi Road Lahore which is a well known paramilitary force and it is inviting the energetic, dynamic, physical fit applicants to apply for the posts of (Sub Inspector General Duty (18 Positions)) and these posts will be filled on provincial basis for all provinces as Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. For the above posts, Civilians are required to apply for these posts. It is a wonderful opportunity for those who are looking to have the job in any defence force of Pakistan and if you selected in Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2019 then you’ll have all the facilities and honor which is given to the army officers. As I have kept the post details before you now let’s have a look at its applying and eligibility criteria below.
- Sub Inspector General Duty (18 Positions)
- Medical Test & Race
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Interview & Final Selection
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates possessing FA/FSc qualification are eligible to apply but preference shall be given to those having higher qualifications.
- The age of candidates should be between 18 to 30 years but preference shall be given to those who are between 18 to 22 years.
- Height should be 5′ Feet 6″ Inches, Chest size should be “33 Inches with 1-1/2 expansion and vision should be as per BMI.
- Weight should be decided at the time of medical examination by the authority.
- Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply.
- Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants as (16350-1050-47850) with free accommodation for single applicants and for the married applicants the accommodation will be given on rent as per 30% from the pay and for big cities 45%.
- Interested applicants for Sub Engineer General Duty are required to bring the photocopies and original documents along with 2 passport size photographs at relevant Pakistan Rangers Headquarters located in every province.
- Visit PAK JOBS ALERTS for More Details
- Registration/Selection Schedule and Selection Place can be checked from the following image posted below.
- Registration will start from October 14 to October 21, 2019.
- The Selection Process starts with Physical Examination, Medical Test, and Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- The last dates are different for different provinces which can be seen from the given Advertisement.