PPSC is the abbreviation for Punjab Public Service Commission is working under the Govt of Punjab and the Commission is basically held responsible for conduction of recruitment test and on every weekend they offer the latest vacancies.
|Department: Punjab Public Service Commission|
Qualification: Intermediate, Graduation, Masters
Publish Date: 26 July 2019
Last for Apply: 16 Aug 2019
Total Seats: 250
Experience: 0-5 Years
Age required : 23 – 45 Years
PPSC is the abbreviation for Punjab Public Service Commission is working under the Govt of Punjab and the Commission is basically held responsible for conduction of recruitment test and on every weekend they offer the latest vacancies. PPSC is now offering different jobs in Various Government departments as;
- Punjab Irrigation Department
- Sub Engineer (BS-14)
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Additional Director
- Additional Solicitor
Punjab Civil Secretariat
- Stenographer (BS-15)
Newspaper Advertisement For PPSC Jobs_____
- Masters, Intermediate in the relevant discipline is required to apply for the relevant position.
- Age limit should be 23 to 50 years.
- Relevant experience is compulsory to apply.
- Domiciles holders of the relevant region are eligible to apply.
- Further Assistance can be get by visiting www.pakjobsalerts.com
How To Apply____
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is August 16, 2019.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for Sr. No. 236 to 240 and Rs. 1000/- for Sr. No. 234 & 235 as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.