PSF FREE Scholarship for Matric 2020:
PSF is a magnificent open door for those understudies who are intrigued to carry on their investigations in Science Subjects and the chose understudies will get the attractive sum in month to month grant. Presently, in the accompanying, we’ll talk about the definite qualification criteria and necessities for the PSF Scholarship for Matric 2020.
|3||Publish Date||03 February 2020|
|4||Last for Apply||22 February 2020|
|6||Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month|
Tap this page for Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarship for Matric 2020 Application Form | Science Talent Farming Scheme. Pakistan Science Foundation is a self-ruling association endorsed by Government of Pakistan working under the Ministry of Science and Technology. It welcomes applications from the youthful understudies for the fifth Batch under Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS).
As per this plan, there will be 300 Young Students will be chosen for the grant program. The point by point qualification criteria for the PSF Scholarship for Matric Students 2020 is given beneath as indicated by which Matric passed understudies are qualified to apply for this STSF Program 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2020:
- Understudies who have breezed through tenth Class assessment in 2019 from Government Sector Schools are qualified to apply.
- Understudies more likely than not scored at any rate 60% imprints by and large in Matric tests.
- Understudies more likely than not scored 70% stamps in Science subjects viz. Science/Computer Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Selected students will have Monthly Scholarship Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Study visits to S&T Organizations, Universities/Lab shall be offered to the selected students.
- Undertaking research projects from the first year under the mentorship of University Professors.
- Shortlisted of students will be done on the basis of Marks as per eligibility criteria.
- Candidates have to appear for Science Aptitude Test (Written Test) in which I.Q. Test will be held.
- Candidates have to appear for Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
How to Apply for PSF Scholarship for Matric 2020:
- Application form to apply can be downloaded from the official site of Candidates Testing Service (CTS) such as www.cts.org.pk.
- The application form should be accompanied by the following documents such as:
- Attested copy of result card of SSC or Matric.
- Attested copy of CNIC-B-Form.
- Attested copy of Domicile, however father’s domicile acceptable only to allow for the test.
- Two recent color passport photographs.
- Original paid copy of deposit slip as test fee in favor of CTS.
- Deposit Slip amounting Rs. 147 in favor of CTS.
- Applications received incomplete or after the closing date will not be entertained.
- All applications should be sent through courier or registered mail to CTS, Office No. 4, 2nd Floor, Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application February 22, 2020.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the test and interview.