Punjab Government Urban Unit:
Punjab Government Urban Unit announced latest Jobs mentioned Below. Keep Visiting pakjobsalerts.com For more latest Government and Private Jobs. New Jobs of Educators, Army, Navy and Police will be announced Soon in This Month. We will provide you All Official advertisement and Instructions to Apply For The Jobs.
|1||Department||The Urban Unit|
|3||Address||503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore|
|4||Last for Apply||22 January 2020|
|Address:||503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore|
Here in the following, you will get Punjab Government Urban Unit Jobs 2020 Employment Opportunities on this page. One of the well-recognized units named The Urban Unit which is working with the Planning & Development Department, Govt of Punjab.
It is seeking highly educated, caliber and adroit applicants to apply for the following post which is named as (Supervisor) which needs to be filled before the due date. Attractive salary packages will be given to the applicants with growth offers and fringe benefits because of the Govt department.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Urban Unit Lahore 2020:
The overall qualification which is required includes 14 years of qualification / Graduation from an HEC recognized institution with at least 05 years of relevant experience in supervising role.
How To Apply for The Urban Unit Punjab Jobs:
- Interested candidates may walk-in-interview along with CV, a copy of CNIC, educational & experience certificates & one passport size photograph on the following address given below.
- The interview will be held on 22nd January 2020.
- No TA/DA will be paid for an interview.
- Criteria is mentioned above and You have to Go in Office If you Want to apply for This Job
- Interview Will held on 22 January 2020 at mentioned Address
- Visit PAKJOBSALERTS.COM For More latest Jobs For all Candidates
- The overall qualification which is required includes 14 years of qualification / Graduation from an HEC recognized institution with at least 05 years of relevant experience in supervising role.