SEPCO announced Many Jobs For Fresh Candidates. Apply Online Now and get in touch for more updates.
|1||Department||SEPCO Sukkur Electric Power Company|
|2||Qualification||Matric, Graduation, Masters|
|3||Publish Date||06 October 2019|
|4||Last for Apply||21 October 2019|
|8||Age required||18-33 Years|
SEPCO JOBS DETAILS:
- Junior Engineer
BE / B.Sc Engineering in Electrical /
Electronic degree with 1st Division
(atleast 60% marks) from HEC
recognized university and registration
with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC
- Revenue Officer / Assistant Manager (Commercial)
MA/M.Sc (Statistics, Mathematics,
Economics, Computer Sciences) M.Com,
MBA, B.Sc (Engineering) from HEC
recognized universities and registered
with Pakistan Engineering Council (for
- Bill Distributor
SEPCO TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR APPLICANTS:
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government policy.
Candidates applying on prescribed application form for the post available on NTS website will only be
considered for shortlisting.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be allowed to candidates for test or interview
- Education Degree must be from HEC recognized Universities / concerned Boards.
- General age relaxation of 5 years has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the
candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas,
AJK and Northern Areas and 10 years relaxation in upper age limit for Disable Persons.
- Govt. Servants / WAPDA / NTDCL / GENCOs/ DISCOs employees who have completed 02 years
continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age
relaxation upto the age of 55 years.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in
the interview, if he fails to produce NOC from concerned Department.
- Original and attested copies of all educational documents, Domicile Certificate, CNIC of applicant, PEC
Registration (where applicable) and other relevant certificate(s) / document(s) as well as two recent
passport size photographs must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidate shall be called for interview / further process subject to detail scrutiny of documents and
after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidate
eligible for further recruitment process.
- VISIT PAKJOBSALERTS.COM FOR MORE DETAILS
- Posts of Bill Distributor (BPS-07) is reserved for candidates having domicile of the Districts under the
jurisdiction of SEPCO Region i.e Sukkur / Khairpur / Ghotki / N’Feroze / Dadu / Larkana / Qamber
Shahdadkot / Shikarpur / Jacobabad / Kashmore @ Kandhkot.
- Candidates who don’t have PEC registration are not eligible to apply for the posts where one of the
required qualification is bachelor degree in engineering.
- Computer Knowledge (including MS Office, Windows, Internet & E-mail etc) is compulsory for the post
Junior Engineer and Revenue Officer (Sr. 01 & 02).
- The candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment or having criminal record
are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates awaiting their result, submitting incomplete application are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying against Disabled quota must attach Disability Certificate from Government’s
Assessment Board for the Disable persons from City / District / Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of
- Late submission of applications by Courier Service will have no biding upon SEPCO and M/s National
Testing Service (NTS).
- Mobile Phone will not be allowed in test center premises in any case.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms and other information are available on National Testing Service (NTS) website
www.nts.org.pk. Please visit NTS website for application forms and other information.
- Fill up Online Application Form properly from NTS website www.nts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL or MCB and get a receipt from the Bank.
- The candidates must apply within 15-days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Application form which is improperly filled, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Test fees for the post of Junior Engineer (BPS-17), Revenue Officer (BPS-17) and Bill Distributor(BPS-07) Rs.370/-. However, 50% of the test fee to be borne by the candidates and 50% by the SEPCOas per instructions / guidelines of Establishment Division. Accordingly, candidates shall submitapplication forms duly filled in alongwith prescribed fee i.e Rs.185/- for the posts of Junior Engineer,Revenue Officer and Bill Distributor in favor of NTS. Remaining 50% fees shall be paid by SEPCOdirectly to NTS as per agreement.
- No application shall be entertained at SEPCO Headquarter, therefore, candidates are advised to send their complete prescribed original application form and paid-up copy of deposit slip to NTS Headquarter:
Plot 96, Street No: 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Please keep visiting NTS website regularly for test schedule, updates and results.
- If you do not find answer to any of your query, please call NTS helpline 051-8444441.
DG / HR&Admn Director
SEPCO Headquarter, Admn: Building, Thermal Power Station, Old Sukkur. Phone No. 071-9310807