UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, LAHORE
VACANCIES FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS | The University of Education, ‘Lahore was established in 2002 through an Ordinance issued by the Governor of Punjab & was created out of several leading teacher training institutions working all across the Punjab. It comprises nine Campuses and three functional Divisions situated in Lahore, Attack, Multan, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad and Jauharabad. Currently we are in search of following staff, to be employed at campus mention against each on contract basis (extendable). The ideal candidates for the following positions who possess requisite knowledge, experience and have interest and motivation to work may apply.
UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION Jobs Details
Applications For the Posts from Sr# 01 to 09 are required to apply Online through University job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs and after submitting their online application form, applicants are also required to sign and submit the hard copy / printout of same pre-filled online application form to the Registrar Office, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore.
- Fill online application form carefully and submit once complete in all respects, as no editing will be allowed after Applicants from serial 1 1 to 09 are also required to print system generated fee challan and deposit job application fee Rs.500/- as mentioned on challan in any branch of the Bank of Punjab.
- Applicants for the Posts from above serial # 10 to 17 are required to apply on University prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the University website i.e edu.nk and also required to attach bank draft of worth Rs.500/- payable to the Treasurer, University of Education, Lahore with their application forms. Any application submitted without original bank draft or havin incorrect a able title will not be entertained.
- Administrative Officer (BS-16)
- Administrative Officer (I.T) (135-16)
- Assistant Hardware Engineer (135-16)
- Librarian (135-16)
- Senior Key Punch Operator (BS-15)
- Accounts Assistant (BS-12)
- Junior Audit Officer (BS-12)
- Key Punch Operator (BS-12
- Junior Key Punch Operator (BS-07)
- Laboratory Assistant (BS-07)
- Driver (BS-06)
- Plumber (BS-05)
- Security Guard (Male) (BS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BS-02)
- Baildar (BS-02)
- Gateman (BS-02)
- Sweeper (BS-02)
How To Apply:
- All applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates and any other relevant documents along-with their application forms. Any application submitted without original challan or bank draft will not be entertained. Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
- The quota for disable persons, minorities and women will be observed as per rules.
- Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. Applications submitted without NOW advance copy shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The Select= will be liable to serve in any Campus/Division of the University of Education, Lahore.
- In case candidate desire to apply for more than one post, he / she must apply separately for each post.
- Initial appointment will be made on one year contract basis (extendable) subject to satisfactory performance.
- Closing date for submission of application is 05* March. 2020 (Thursday) within office hours. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
- Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or private organization gained after acquiring the basic requisite qualification for the post.
- For any Technical Assistance regarding online Application Submission, please call at 042-99262218 during office hours.
University reserves the rights to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.