WAPDA LESCO is providing many job opportunities to Fresh Candidates 🙂
National Testing Service NTS offers WAPDA LESCO Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form, Sample Paper & Last Date. Jobs in Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO) are available and applications are invited from the well educated, hardworking and intelligent candidates for the following vacant positions such as (Junior Engineer (BPS-17), Junior Engineer (Civil) (BPS-17), Assistant Manager (Customer Service) (BPS-17), Line Superintendent Grade-I (BPS-15), Bill Distributor (BPS-07)). Appointments will be done on contract basis initially for one year regularized on satisfactory performance and candidates having Domicile of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA/Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK are eligible to apply for the vacant positions and one thing more that disable candidates are also eligible to apply from all above-mentioned districts for the vacant positions. Applicants should read eligibility criteria carefully before apply for any vacant position. LESCO has authorized NTS to conduct recruitment test.
- Junior Engineer (BPS-17)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Manager (Customer Service) (BPS-17)
- Line Superintendent Grade-I (BPS-15)
- Bill Distributor (BPS-07)
How To Apply:
- Application Form and Deposit Slip can be downloaded from the official site of www.nts.org.pk
- Application Form for Disabled Candidates is also available on our website.
- Applications along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and other relevant documents as well as two recent passport size photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 14th October 2019.
- Candidates have to attach original deposit slip of Rs. 175/- with the application form which is compulsory.
- Incomplete applications and the applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Applicants may check eligible candidates list at the official site of NTS.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test/interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site Pakjobsalerts.com for further updates.